Friday, December 26, 2008

overview of the holidays.

so even though since i live in south florida it
didnt really feel like christmas , it was a chill
xmas year , not as exciting as most for some reason
but str8. i got a new hangbag & clutch :) , a dress
my aunt made for me (she got her own line) , some
earrings; giftcards/money from the fams & 2 new iphone
cases my fav colors green & blue from my lovely :)
i also got to chill w most of my closet friends.
now that christmas is over, its time to get ready
ready for new yrs & 09' :) ahhh i cant wait to start
fresh , "the old me is dead & gone" hehe.
well i hope everyone had good holidays .

2 comments:

JuJu said...

ooo i second that - out with the OLD ME in 08 and in with the NEW NEW in 09!! :)

Anonymous said...

THE NEW ME?!? I LOVES IT!!!!:)