Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My BIRTHDAY is in 13 days!

Im having a party @ my bestfriend vanessas house
with some of my closet friends, its going to be crazy,
frm bottles & bottles to beerpong to pifffff ; better &
cheaper than going to a club or renting a telly to me,
now we can have as much as we want & go crazy! but
even though its @ her house; its still my bday & i wanna
dress up & look cute :) im thinking about these two
dresses via shopnastygirl.com ; what do you think??

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

love them both but im lovin the purple more! bet you'll look cute in both mama

Jillian said...

i definitely say the purple!

Anonymous said...

purple!

JKisz said...

the purple is better. don't really like the blue.

Unknown said...

Am I the only one that thinks the blue one is waaay cuter?!

Ashley Outrageous said...

lmao idk! i love both! but i might go with the purple!

Monique Famous said...

I see you more in the first one, but I'm diggin the purple.