Thursday, July 30, 2009

I got this feeling.. .

as if im stuck. stuck in situation that has grown bigger into what it shouldnt have. like ill never be able to be right for once when i know im not the guilty one. life seems to be entertaining lately, the things that come & go or take place or unexpected, i mean no one is a physic & can predict what will happen, & nobody can tell you how to fix it, its just as if you have to let go & see where the wind blows, a freindship means alot to me, if your a friend of mine you already know how caring i am to everyone else, even sometimes to put them before me. maybe its time that i do me though. & stand up for myself. I can only be me, im not going to let anyone judge me or bring me down, but a situation like this just keeps going around & around in my brain, so what were we from the beginning? friendship is something everyone admires; to mess it up takes alot. but this is life right? "Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you." -Wally 'Famous' Amos

0 comments: